Wednesday, 19 December 2012

PMR result out today .

Hmm today wake up keep thinking now you are in school and get PMR result .
How was your feelings ? What is your result ?
Hmm then wake up first thing is online . But already 2 something .
You had take your result ady . Saw many Form 3's status . 
Twitter . First I think of . And saw your tweet . Chinese .. can't get ? 
Hmm others get ? I don't know . Actually I hope you get straight As . I know you can .
You are the best . I know . Even you didn't get it nevermind . Still got SPM .
Still got two years . You can prove it . 
Tomorrow you gonna back to school and choose for what subject .
Pure science ? Science ? Art ? ERT ?
 Hmm whatever you choose . I know you can get well on it :)

Hmm think for so many years . 我终于有个真正的自愿了 :D
我要读心理学 . 我要做心理医生 :3
每次别人问到我都会想到这个 . 可没有一次我回答是的 -3- LOL /_____\ 


I don't want PMR /口\ Next year my turn . One year passed fast .
Next year I'm gonna be 15 . So fast AHAHA 
Next year seems so scary . I loves afternoon sessions more . I miss my Form 1 and 2 life .
I hope I was Harry Potter . Send me back to the past .
童话故事里的情节永远不会出现在我们的生活里 . 永远不会 .

Hey . You know . I dream of you again last night .
Wthhh . You know why that day I didn't tell you what I dream of ? 
Because .. It says we get back together LOL And something you can't imagine :s
I think if everytime dream of you and told you maybe will think of It's so fake .
No . You're wrong . I really dream of you . I don't know why .
You sister told me before . If you dream of someone means the one you dream of miss you .
Not logic I know LOL Sometimes maybe you know that It's not logic but you still belive it .
Babe please tell me why always tdream of you -_____-

See you seems so sad . Then type many things to make you happy .
So at last what I get is . I don't know . AHAHAHA . GOOD !
THAT'S A GOOD REPLY ! FY . 
You makes me out of mood . Don't talk to me anymore . So better shuddap .
Whatever . Who cares ? :)
Hmm PheiShanget straight As ! :D CONGRATEZ ! :* I know you can wert ;D
Yesterday still gam scare :b Now happy sei lurhhh :b
I hope next year I'll like you get 8As . I want study hard . My science ARGHHHH .
I will chase back . I don't want let my parents or anybody else tei sei !
You don't want study It's your business . You want drop class your business !
Mou tei sei ngor . Wo hui rang ni diao po yan jing ! YOU WAIT ! :)


Don't know why likes this picture muchh AHAHAHAHA 
Looks weird actually ._________. Nevermind I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment