Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Christmas passed , school reopen soon :)

Yesterday Christmas :3 
We had fun in Parade :$ Went YuenCheng's house and go Parade together by bus ! :$
Syok dou XD I want try again next time :3
From far far swalk to parade XD Hmm we are athlete strong yeahh XD
Then meet with ChiWey :3 Aihh Camelia and JieYing didn't come /:
From 12 something walk until 8 something sin back :3 The second time for so long :3
Woahhhhhh :b Actually very syok lor wey XD
 Play Ipad :3 Borrow one XD Keep take photo XD People thought us sot jor :b
Banyak pose XD Perassan sangat :3
Waaaaa , Parade walk du bin dou people dou have Ipad @_______@
Mummy say 8As Buy it for me A_______A I'm gonna study hard to get it :3
ChiWey wana buy and If I get it it's free for me :3 Ehehehe XD
Hmm saw ChiYing , MunXian , Alicia , HuiRu and YiXuan then walk together :3
Walk awhile then seperate walk . Have fun muchh :3
AHAHAHA Sa many people :$ SuMeng :$ Take picture with her :3
First picture of this year with her :$ Last year one still here :3
Saw SuMeng many times and suddenly saw her with ChinZiXin .______.
I thought take picture with her then she like shout gam say don't want /_______\
Hak dou ngor -3- She say me why today suddenly so naughty hang out lol .
Ngor zha dou jor .____. She said normally I very guai one -_______- Yea mie ? /_____\
You don't know only XD Didn't saw PheiShan /: If not jau dak take photo jor /:
Lastly saw ZhuenWen ad ZhuenQi .______. ChiWey point to me ngor sin saw .____.
She is different -O- Shocked dou , Suddenly like boy gam AHAHAH :3
She wear spec :3 I feel like she wear spec leng zai hou dor :3
Hmm back char mm dor 9 gam :3

Aihhh . My album lost . She forgot put it where . 
Call people help go down find also can't find ady . I'm not angry just pain . Heart pain .
The first album I buy of them . And lost it like that .
She say buy back for me but don't know why I just want that .
And when she give me ? School reopen ? I don't want . Later found by teacher how ?
I want it now . It's the last of it . My BigBang's album .
I lost you . Where are you now ? You had been taken away by an idiot now .
Really . Didn't feel any angry . Just don't want talk . Just let me alone .
My dad know it . He's clever he know it and let me alone . My family too .
I'm tired yesterday so just fall asleep in 1 something . Aihh . Sad case .

 苑晴说她妈对我的印象最好 :3 暗爽 XD Camelia 上次也说她妈会很喜欢我 :$
因为跟她们住很近所以整天来往 , 自然就熟了 :b
我很本来都很 friendly 的 :b 街坊跟我都很熟 :b 我爸爸说我跟妈一样 . 八 :b 
爸 , 这不叫八 , 叫平易近人懂不懂 ? :b

刚才我爸又说我弄到电脑 screen 肮脏 . 你屁股 . 酱多人用你不讲讲我 .
说不给我用了我不是不用咯 , 我不上网也无所谓 .
我有书就好了 :3 看书看到不想上网 , Twiiter 也不了 , Blog 也不更新了 /O\
连续几天看 video 看到很懒更新部落各了 /O\ 我看书眼睛不会懂得 ._______.
我妈妈说我看戏看到太入神不眨眼的 /________\
今天帮妈妈收拾屋子 :3 妈妈说新年后才油漆 -___________-
她说那个 uncle 新年后才得空 lol . 新年后谁看 ? -3-
随便拉 , 总之我的房间要保持良好的状态就好了 :3 反正我在房间的时间比较多 :3
今天收拾到一半突然看到死料的 lizard ! -______- 然后我大喊 -3-
妈妈笑我 -3- 弟弟又不敢抓 -3- 婆婆才敢 -3-
妈妈讲我小胆 , 讲弟弟不是男孩子 XD 我觉得她其实自己都不敢 :b

昨天电话突然 expired -3- 然后她们全部偏偏要在 12 点后信息过来 -3-
Camelia , YuenCheng , ChiWey -3- 然后全部复不到 :3
想进又不想进 . 不想联络 . 可是她们天天都信息过来叫我进 -3-
我进了又少用 -_____- 跟你们信息很便宜 , 钱都用不完 -3-







这个前天在苑晴家 T_________T



猜她们是谁 :3



No comments:

Post a Comment