Saturday, 29 December 2012

I saw your blog . It touch my heart seriously ♥

VoonChingHan , can you don't like that ? T^T Your blog post touch my heart
Aihhh you loves us very muchh worr :3 Gei hang fuk harr XD
Hmm . Today you cry and call me . Seriously . I'm happy :b
Because you first will think of me everytime you'e sad , you're happy , even you're angry :b 
Hmm I appreciate it alot
Aihhh . You makes me loves you muchhh ): How ? :3 
Don't let me fall in love with you AHAHA I can't imagine it XD Laugh die me XD
Bro , you know that this holidays you had been cry for so many times ? /:
Almost because your parents . Don't cry babe . It will come over . Just let it go .
Actually , everytime you tell what happens when you are crying . And sometimes I can't heard anything . And I just sat don't like that , don't cry x: Because your cried cover your words D:
Aihh don't cry anymore /: Sum tong <|3

Today BigBang got SBS One of a kind + Crayon , Fantastic Baby + Gangnam style !
JiYong , you're damn cuteeeeeee
Hmm DS dye his hair colour to green :O Nice wert :3
Actually you comb your hair up better than put than down :3 Now Lengzai dit :3


BIGBANG ! JIYONG ! I'M CRAZY OF YOU GUYS !  :*

Yesterday keep stalking your new photo #Jiyong . :$ ♥ 
Why you can be so leng zai ? Gam dak yi gea :$
I saw your childhood's photo too :3 Yourself one and with TaeYang one :$
So cuteeeee :3












The second down there I can't accept -___________-





See -_________- So sexyyyyyyyy :$ It's JiYong :*

Don't simply give my blog to others please . It's my privacy kay ?
If not why I want change my link for so many times ? LOL You think I nothing to do izzit ?
 拜托 , 尊重下好 ?

有些话虽然你不喜欢我也要说 , 那些是真心话 .
 如果你要把一切公告天下我无所谓 (: 奉陪 .

看到你的那放我们的照片真的有点感动 , 而且还是放第一个 .
其实不是说什么 . 只是总觉得 . 不管则那样那个你会帮那边说话 .
最好两边都不帮 . 我讨厌外人来插话 .

Yesterday 6 something only sleep . Read Camelia's books :3
ARGHHHH Finally I see finish that TT Tonight continue second book :3
Ehh really syokk lurhhh AHAHA XD
Today 4 something only wake up -O- Mummy wake me up twice /O\
SookFun call me about 1 something , I'm sleeping /O\ And I put silent mode /O\
Didn't accept dou -O- Keep waiting her call back /O\

31 go YuenCheng's house then go Parade there countdown :3 Syokkkkkk :3
Waiting :3 Excited XD But after that school gonna reopen /:
Aihh . I know . Something that should happens . Whatever .
Just hope next year teacher not so serious . I hate it . Aihhh .


MBC tomorrow :3 BigBang there :3



See my brother gimme middle finger lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment