Saturday, 22 December 2012

BBQ today :)

Just now go mummy's friend house BBQ :3 Yesterday I keep saying don't want go .
Call mai Camelia yao mm oi -3- Cause everytime go must very boring /O\
But today mou wor , see leng zai AHAHA :b
Got wifi :3 Then viber with MunXian :3 Long time didn't chat with her ady :O
I thought nothing to say but at last many things to say too XD
Then viber with YuenQi :$ ARGHHHH Babe we have such a long time no chat ady TT
Finally today can :3 Our conversation won't finish :b So many things to said XD
I think next year we are in the same class sure keep talking XD
Am next year 3P5 gonna be the noisiest class -3- XD All very talkative one :b
Excited but scare D: Scare next year teacher very serious :s
But Joanne say very funny gea wor -O- Hai mou -O- Every class not same teacher gea wor -O-
Aihh whatever . The days sure passed through . Just hope for it .

Hmm now so late ady I'm still not sleepy @__________@
Today sleep unil 4 something now no need sleep ady lorh -3- Yiyer -3-
Tomorrow gonna cut my fringe again /O\ 
Actually I feel like now this okay gea but I think teacher won't give -3- Haih -3-
I want cut short D: Mummy don't give ): She think too much -3-
My mum treat me good :3 I loves her muchhh :3

I won't comment anything on your status or photo anymore . I know you don't care of it .
Must say something that I'll feel like weird . I hate it .
So find me when I didn't comment anymore ?
Appreciate when you lose ? When you lose me , that's too late .
Friend not like this . You don't know .
I know all about your feelings easily but you don't . You're not actually know me well .

Hey someone :b I would want to know what feelings when you see this :b
Happy mou ? My blog wrote you XD
Actually my blog several wrote boys , or actually I didn't wrote before ? -O-
I don't know AHAHA .
First I think of you thought you 15 :b When you tell me I shocked -O-
Wait you get you car lesen fetch me go anywhere ? :b Gong siu jek :b
Hmm I think we'll be friend more later :3

Ehh . You . You didn't reply me for a few days already /:
Why didn't reply /: I saw you like my every status but didn't reply me /:
Busy ? /:Why like that one /:
ARGHHH everyday I on hope you reply me but no -3- Dissapointed <|3
That time see you seems like her gam , yao dit <|3
Aihhh maybe I think too much . You so good . I'm just so little . AHAHA .




No comments:

Post a Comment