It's good I ddin't slap you when you touch my things . It's privacy kay ?
Especially my diary . And whatever the box .
Don't touch it ! Even just touch didn't open . I'll slap you badly .
Just now wana see back our conversation , but the freaking computer kek and kek .
And I reopen it again . Then kek and kek again !
Went twitter nothing just like normal and so turn back to the conversation , and kek AGAIN .
What the heck the line is . Freaking computer freaking line .
And I throw all the things around me and now I'm gonna pick them up aone by one LOL
YuenQi still said It helps me get low fat LOL Zha dou .
Just someone find me in chatbox ..
Him : hi
Me : Hi .
Him : Can we be friend ? ^^
Me : Can I said no ? AHAHA LOL
Him : Can de wor ~ XP
Him : Can de wor ~ XP
I'm definitely ZHA DOU LOL -.- Jip sao mm dou lorh . -.-
Hey someone , you bitch . Behave your speech . Don't make me slap you then .
Lei mat sui ? Mie liu worh . Ngor sik lei lou xu ? Mou yeh 9 ngor .
I don't think it's funny kay ? Nothing funny on it .
I'll easily get angry you know . Oh I forget . I don't know you . How you know AHAHA
Don't let me see you again . I'll scold you badly next time .
Mou gam hou min pei lai wan ngor larh . Ngor mm sik lei gar jie jie .
Just now I saw back with someone conversation have how many .
Camelia the most -O- 1 million something LOL Geng ! Text also the most one :O
Hmm then I saw her name . And click in see how much we had . 4 +++ .
Many too . We know since this year . And we didn't chat anymore after broke .
So it can say it's much then I think .
And .. I suddenly think that if we .. didn't broke must get one million LOL
What the heck am I thinking LOL ARGHHH -.-
Think too much think too much -.- Don't think don't think LOL
Up coming Monday gonna go lostworld with them :3 I'm gonna being an african LOL
She said the first impression to me is black black gam so man LOL
Eheheh XD So man :3 Denggg XD
No comments:
Post a Comment