However I say you'll think of I'm the wrong one .
That's your mother . My grandmum . Before it already told you to tell her don't put those thing on it .
There is a place for sit . Not a cupboard for yu to put those things .
Our house like what ? RUBBISH !
Everyday you clean it and those cousin come and all the things gonna be in mess .
And you tidy up again then they mess it again . Isn't you tired of it ?
Mum . It's your house . Just call them stop it and sit properly ! Sofa not for them to jump okay ?!
I hate it you know ? I want my house to be clean . Everywhere clean .
Just tidy up and found so many things under the sofa . WTF ? I'll scold people if saw it .
I just call you to told your mum . So you didn't dare to say ? So I help you say .
She keep argueing with me . Dulan . I can't accept lorh .
I just tell her . So she must argue back . What the hell ? I just told okay ? Don't be so silly .
Your things put back to your room ! Don't put everywhere kay ?
If say just do it don't argue . You have no choice kay ? I don't want everytime tidy saw your things .
Then you say my room . My room everywhere clean kay ? I tidy up everyday .
Just the bed today didn't tidy up . But everywhere is clean in my room .
Table . Mirror table . Everywhere . Nothing on it . I'll feel disgusting didn't tidy up .
Beh tahan lorh . You say my attitude . So how about you ?
Grangma , you older than us but didn't means you are always the right one .
We say your wrong then you didn't like it must argue back . You cann us don't argue with you but you ?
Mum . You always care others more than me .
Just now you didn't say anything because I say it right isn't it ? You not dare to say it .
Whatever . I look through it since long time ago .
You just care brother more than me . You right you right . He small you more care okay . Fine .
As you like :) Now just wana study hard . Better go collage won't stay here anymore.
You know ? I feel like better you all go out and I'm alone in house . I hope it always .
I can do anything I want . Sound system open to the maximum also nevermind . It's free .
I hate people tied me up . I'm your daughter not your dog . I got the chance to choice what I want .
Last time you say you passed my age before you know my feelings .
But why ? Now you say like that .. And I hate you say my friends or what .
They are my friend . I can't lost . You don't know the feelings . Shuddap . That's all .
Hey you . BITCH PLEASE .
I'm your friend not your toy . Don't find me when you need , forget me when you don't need .
I'm not a toy . Not like those sohai play with you . It's not funny . I'm not like those sohai fucking cheap .
Behave yourself kay ? You fucking habbit . If you continue like that everone hate you .
You don't know that morning sessions so many people hate you . We know .
But not to tell you . Then you scold later . Whatever that .
You don't know that even your best friends hate you too . All is because your fucking habbit .
Throw it away please . If we tell you later you don't like it . So you want how ?
Don't always think you are dai sai gam . No one is dai lou . If you want be then go away larh .
Your attitude really many people beh tahan . Only you can save yourself .
However people say you won't heard . Must you try it yourself only helps you . Then wait larh .
See when you will drop down . Everyone hate you . Scold you .
Yeaa . ou sick non of my business . No need sorry . As you like :)
Sorry that forget our relationship changed . You sick you sleep late non of my business .
I know we can't get back to the start . Everything just me to think to muchh .
Thank you to remember me about it . Our relationship changed .
And also rememeber me not to care about you . Althought I've fall on you again .
Okay . Thank youu .
I'm not angry actually . Just sad AHAHAHA . You don't need me I know .
Maybe you should keep remember me to not care . And me too . I must learn not to care .
Everthing just let it happens . Not my turn to control . Understand .
Sorry that sometimes care about you . Worry about you . It let me know I care to much .
It's not business . No need to worry about it .
You have many friends , many people around you . I'm not only the one .
You don't actually I'm really happy that receive the text from you . I don't know why .
Just happy . We had such a long time didn't like last night text .
Actually I'm really tired . But I don't end our conversation . That's why everytime I'll let you to end it .
We had less chance to text to chat . I really appreciate it much .
But whatever everything of it . You don't know . I think you no need know it too .
It's just my thinking . SWYXQYBL .
It's real . Why ? Couple break won't be so close again ? Even friends ? I don't know .
Concentrate on my finger nails pleasee :3 Blue and green . It will bright in the nigh ! :O

No comments:
Post a Comment