Babe , happy birthday :* Am I the one who wish you :$
Sorry for the laete /: I forgot what you tell me that day >< Really sorry T________T
But I won't forget what I promised :b
So lucky , every year birthday in the same day with valentine @_______@
I want too T^T But every year my birthday is in the same day with exam LOL
Got shock dou I got this picture mou ? :b
I'm so pro A___________A Stalk you :b Ngek ngek ;B I'm your big fans XD
Saw this got syok mou ? :b Am song ? XD
Hmm thanks for your advice since last time ;) It helps me alot actually ;D
You too arh :O YiDingYaoYiZhiXingFuXiaQu ;D ZheYangNiJiuBuHuiEmoLiao ;B
KuaidDianGaoSuWoNiKanDaoZheGeHenGanDong :3 WoHuiKaiXinSi XD
I heard from others , hoi sum lur today ;D Syok sei lei :b Lem sei lei XD
In relationship so good -3- Single not bad too :b
Hmm Idk what colour you like /____\ You seems like always wear pink so give you pink larh :b
Hmm however , happy birthday and happy valentine larh :*

No comments:
Post a Comment