Every month was like . This month treat me better pleasee Hahaha .
Still the same . I CAN'T BELIEVE LOH . GONNA TUITION THIS MONTH HELL .
I just start enjoying my life . Holiday should enjoy wert .
And now you tell me my form four life start this month . Was like wtf damn $&@#%!
One word three alphabate →FML .
Woke up 7 so something in the morning and lay in bed lazy to get up until 10 something .
Nothing to do . Continue watching On Call 36 . Finally finished in the afternoon .
This movie was just so perfect man . Everyone in couple in the end .
Cry like hell . Sweet like hell . Touching like hell LOL .
And I found there are many handsome guy and pretty lady in hongkong heheh .
So now I'm waiting for their second part hmmmm . Sounds intereting heh .
And hmmm i found that doctors are so good . Suddenly interested in it lol . Erkmmm .
Ummm holiday 3 days plus on weekend five days woah .
Excluding watching dramas and online seriously nothing to do man .
LIFE IS KINDA BORING AT HOME AND NOW SCHOOL TOO .
But then i rather stay at home do nothing than go for tuition . Sometimes , i hate changes .
How is my new life next year . My new tuition teacher . My new class . Classmates .
I have no idea . NOT excited at all . Stop the time ! I said , STOP duh .
This week so many school childrens day huh . I wonder why secondary doesn't have .
Isn't those ' big people ' said that we ARE still children ? Hahaha .
Aihhh always like that lah . Teacher said too school is our second home .
And we slept play in the school so they said THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE AHH . Lol
Ahhhhhhh you know what . Mat dou lei gong sai Mat dou lei dei ngam sai (y) .
And still . Worried about MAMA . But this year seems nothing excited .
No BigBang , No SuperJunior . Although Bigbang went there hmmmm .
Just hope that they will perform hahah . I will get high then heheheheheh .
And if Jiyong get those awards whooootz ! I'm proud of you boy :*
3 days to go . Guess what ? His birthday :$ Loveyou :* S2 .
We always met this few days umm or weeks ? Not much feelings ummmmm .
You know what .
That day my friend asked me whether I'll wait for you just to take a photo with you .
No need to think what . Yes . Wait alone for 6 hours more just for that photo ? YES .
If her . I think ummmm .. No . Why ? Nothing special just no hahahah .
If one day you asked me to accompany you but your friend bring you away .
And I wait for 4 hours more alone will I angry ? No . Seriously ? SERIOUSLY . Haha .
I know that . What she asked me , just ask .
Imagine not bad too hahahahah . It will just appear in my imagination its okay ;)
Why ? Not dare . Okay .

No comments:
Post a Comment