Ummmm AMC IDOL today . Friends get up stage and I'm shouting with my full strength voice .
And now throat pain Zzzzz . -.- Quite syok for today actually hahahaha .
I enjoying shouting cheering with friends like in this situation hmmmm hehehe .
Just now bio tuition . Teacher let us touching got lungs and heart sound disgusting right haha .
When I'm wearing the gloves suddenly idk the teacher or my friend put it in front of me = =
And I was denggggg $&@#%! Yerrrrrrr TAKE AWASY FASTER NOW FAST DENGG URGHH
Then my friend just take the lungs up straight away beside first respons OMFG lol .
Lastly we still touched it ahahaha actually not really digusting lah .
No smell at all hmmm j thought its bloody but no ._. Bio hai gam geh lah .
I know i will regret if i dont touch it XD School wont have this kind of chance seriously .
A very good experience (y) .
And okay actually i dont know should i said it here .
Suddenly found someone's eyes actually big like that O.O Quite cute actually :p
No actually you're the best nearly perfect or even exactly perfect hmm :p
How good if everyday see you and you been like that . Charming TT Hahahahaha .
And suddenly found something about you today lol . Suprised me erkmm . Sexayy HAHAHAHA .
3 days to go . Several see you actually . And today I was seriously happy hahaha .
And you were being so charming :p 3 days more . Actually i don't feel like going school .
But you seems will attend school for this 3 days hmm so I go lol erkm .
Oh yea ! I remembered today saw a scene of you erkm . How come you seriously so .. TT ❤️
And after that I've gone crazy seriously . A heart attack early in the morning hahahahahaha .
You know what . Today really urghh . Maybe meet you many times in one day .
And i was like stupid went up there to look for you -.- Shocked me when you came down .
Pretend nothing . When went home took a long nap . Know what . I dream of you lol .
When I woke up was like wow did I ? Okay . Hahahahahahahahahahaha .
When just walking behind you and suddenly i told my friend how good if I'm transparent lol .
Cause I can maybe walk beside you or in front of you without your thought Lol .
Stupid imagination i know = = And my friend just keep laughing like why you so funny one -.-
I just want walking near you and you dont know . Hahaha . Impossible i know .
It will be such a long time we won't meet . I'm gonna miss you TT hahahahahahah .
So cautious now i really don't want you to know about this .
Maybe when next year comeback no more feel ? Hahahahahaha idk .
Luckily next year you still are here . If not I'll cry hard seriously .
Kk . I'm gonna miss you this long holiday D;
Someone told me I'm lucky actually to have bestfriends that know me well treat me well .
She said she wants too hahaha .
Yeaa seriously . After she told me like this . I should felt lucky should appreciate .
I thought . Nobody knows me well even my mum . Seriously .
And she wake me up . Yea i still have bestfriends that know me well seriously .
Know what I'm thinking feels what i feel actually . Remembered what I said even long time ago .
So touching when you think about it hahahaha .
3 days more to appreciate . Seems many things like in this 3 days hmm .
And my bestfriend told me that shes gonna eat as much as she can in this 3 days .
Cause shes gonna miss our canteen food hahahahah laugh die me XD
Seriously i told everything i actually feels . This is more comfort in communication hmm ?
Seems like nothing we can't talk . I like this actually .
And another we were not in thensame class but I'm really happy everyday recess together .
And when you wants me to company you buy foods or what .
Different class now but still we have no arguement and like sisters seriously .
Yeaa . My besties , i'm lucky to have you all .
What I hope is just our friendships won't change next year even not in the same class anymore .
Best friends are hard to find , even harder to leave and impossible to forget .

No comments:
Post a Comment