Saturday, 9 November 2013

RINGA LINGA ! ❤️

Yongbae's dance version ringa linga was out on thursday and today MV was out !
Maybe I prefer dance version more saw him dancing omg TT
Getting crazy . Countdown with vips for his dance version . Thats just awww ❤️
Thedance version uploaded every vips screen capture it upload to twitter .
And i was like once upload , get the link then download finish only watch lol .
I was tottaly different Lol . So slow loading video , download is just so much better .
Seriously dislike load har kek har load har kek har . I will like fcuk you feel like throwing things lol .
And just now the MV . Seriously can't calm .
And Ji is in the MV with winner too TT  like high till crazy hahahahaha GDYB feels TT


Their friendship just so tough enough . From I need a girl then One of a kind now RingaLinga ❤️
Best friends forever like awwwwwwww TT ❤️ Twins bro hahahahaha .

Everytime their MV or what out and I'll keep seding the link to those chatting with me hahaha !
Can't control . Can't describe the feelings .

Love this style . YG always ! SWAGCHECK ❤️ Seriously this is the style i love TT
He seems like changing from lovely prince into powerful king ! Hahahaha
His dance his voice the music even the lyrics ! Everything suprised me ! I love that .
You made my day seriously . You shocked me .
Actually when YB's comeback I'm not that excited hmmmm .
Once I saw the teaser in inkigayo his comeback . That music attracted me wow .
Then I'm excited of his dance version FCUKING SHOCKED ME MAN .
Rock ! He is dancing easily and actually those movement are difficult . This is the point .
Tell me DONGYONGBAE YOU TELL ME HOW WOULD I DON'T LOVE YOU HUH !






And see what HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol Ji .


This is seriously laugh die me XD 




Loveyou xoxo ❤️ .

Suddenly think that actually we are from different world . I'm sad actually . I do care .

And here throw back to this week monday .


Seriously . I don't know why . Got a little bit felt like I wasted my money hmm .
So tired that day and like noting to play . No fun seems .
And we went ghost house scared like hell see nothing too Lol ._.
Just heard ' ghost ' keep screaming beside my ears and I just don't shout at all lol .
Feel like punching them screaming at my ears and like FCUK YOU STOP SHOUTING .
Ermmmm thats all hmmmm . Actually nothing to say haha .

And marching hmmm . Too gan jiong about that everything gone wrong .
But nevermind its okay . We have not enough people and didn't work hard for that .
Okay lah . Did our best lah . Our shirt hahaha . Thats the point haha .
Some people gotta hate . Zor tao zor sai . Just fcuking piss off lah then .
It should be frim the start . Waste time waste energy waste gas !
Seriously the day before I feel like throwing chairs toward you .
The first time I get that angry . Fcuking annoying . Don't act like you know everything biatch ;)
Taurus don't easily get angry when they get angry . You finished . SERIOUSLY .

Tomorrow going to setiawan . And mummy told me will bring us go melaka this holiday wohoo .
And KL or Penang maybe yayyyyyyyy ! This holiday gonna be fun :D


有些人從心低從來沒忘記 有些事有些夢還找不到謎底
有些話越慾言又止就是越動聽 讓我們靠近
想悄悄告訴你 我愛你 .

那顆心還一直守候沒離去 走偏了全世界 還是你最親密
記得嗎 你最愛的歌讓我再唱起 讓我們相遇
要悄悄告訴你 我愛你 .

No comments:

Post a Comment