Saturday, 16 November 2013

16.11.2013 ❤️

Yesterday its our Camelia's birthday whoootz !
It passed so fast . And so fast its holiday now aihh . I'm still not in the mood seriously .
Went her house on friday after tuition . 
The second time ? Seems many times ermm hahaha .
That night she woke me up just because of scare hahahaha . Watched conjuring in school so .
And yesterday went Jusco hmmm . Watched ender's game quite jeng actually :D
We took photos in that ermm idk called what lah . The first time since secondary heheheh .


Yupe . I mean this hahahahah .







The photos we took yesterday heheh .



In her house ;)











Ahhh . Last day of school just these few of photos . TT

Suddenly hope can back to school life and like the last day watch movie together in hall heheh .
This is really fun . Although some people keep shouting LOL
Seriously I don't feel scary . Idk why people scared dou gam = =
Maybe I watched before . Seriously no shout at all . Not scary watching in that situation -.-
Keep calm and watch conjuring HAHAHAHAHAHA .
Hmmm actually wana stay in school that day But have tuition in the evening DUH .
At last i still didnt did it hmmm . Nevermind lah . Still have chance one .
I don't want you know but I wana did that so how ? Lol . Aih whatever lah .
And now just two days . I am fcuking boring loh wey . Wana watch movie but line kek damn .
Actually nothing special . Hmmm just .. Imissyou hahahaha .


This HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !




So not him but I like thiss XD Seriously different style ! Awwwww tabi ❤️

Anyway , Happy Holiday everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment