Wednesday, 14 September 2016

University first semester ended !

Heyyo . Its been a while yeah .
Everyonce here I come to update my bloggie my first sentence must be like long time no see or its been a long time so yeah hahah .
Like seriously . Guess what . MY FIRST SEMESTER IN MY UNIVERSITY ENDED .
So , I'm currently studying in UTAR kampar .
So unbelievable that my first semester ended so fast and here's my two weeks break .
Short words cant't describe my uni stories hahah .
I'll just randomly write down some of the parts .
Yea the first week I was like missing home all the time I miss dad I miss mom I miss my bro .
Everything so not get used to it .
The following week I get to know a friend who came from Johor .
And yea she's the first friend I know in this uni .
Then I get to know another two guys on the following day .
And soon get to know more friends and some of us became a bunch of friends hahah .
I'm really blessed to know you guys seriously .
You guys made my day . I had so much fun during this three months .
Like seriously I thought I will never got that feel like in the past .
I mean having a bunch of friends yea lah a gang friends and we do eveything together .
Study together lunch together dinner together sleep together play together .
If. have never know you guys guess that my uni life must be very bored and feeling lifeless hah .
Since the first day I get into this uni I told myself I have to study hard .
Never let my parents dissapointed . This is the way I choose . I knew it will be tough .
But whatever happens I need to go through it .
Always telling myself never blame . Everyone is going through it and so I am .
My life changed so much . Everyday came home from school study sleep .
The next morning school study in library during break time study back home study again .
Weekend come back Ipoh . Go library study .
I'm so scare . Scare that I can't follow up whatever teacher teach .
But I dont know why . Dont know since when my memorizing being so bad .
I studied . and I forgot . I memorized . I forgot .
Sometimes I wonder did I made a wrong decision .
However , I know once I had started I need to go on .
Times doesnt wait anyone . I choose it . I have my responsibility .
So yeah . I've get use to it . Thankyou for my bunch of friends and those who same tutorial .
Thanks for giving me a hand when I need .
No matter what kind of help no matter how small the matter . I appreciate so much .
Sincerely thankyou for accompanying me in this semester . Especially Jieyi .
The one I close the most with . We have many topics .
Seriously we had not much but best memories in this semester .
I feel so bad seriously when your timetable for next sem doesnt same with us .
That feeling really bad . Never thought I will be this sad .
Anyway still hope the second sem can pass quickly so that we can bid our timetable together .
Really glad to know you .
























So let's throwback to the pass few months .
20160813 . Its iKONCERTINMALAYSIA . So I went .
The first time meeting them in real person . Its been three years and more fan over them .
Ma boys . Really touched looking at them so close so near .
Hanbin just passed by so many times in front of me sitting aside the stage singing aww .
Its the first memories we had together .
Yea its us iKONICS only four of us . Not that feeling like lasttime BB MADE CONCERT .
But still yea Im so glad we had meet . Its been a year since we last met with Huiee .
Yoongwei we had met when Tosh came to UTAR for an event hahah .
Hope to see you guys soon .
Although the following concert in this coming month you guys are not going.
But I trust we will meet soon ya . Loves y'all .

Heres some photos .








































So time flies . My besties in my primary and secondary life went Taiwan for studies.
Our last met plan failed but luckily we had met during Raya holidays .
All the best in Taiwan .Will wait you come back next year New Year .
Loves !

























Lastly . Its not throwback . Its now 
Mr.Chen . Its Valentine's today . The very first Valentine's we celebrate together .
The fifth Valentine's . The forth month .
陈隽慷 你懂吗 有 时候时常在想这是幻想吗 我们真的在交往吗
感觉很不可思议 好像上几个月才说不可能在一起 说什么只是很好朋友 闺蜜什么的
结果变成了你我都没想过的关系 哈哈哈
很多人问 8 年的友情变成了爱情什么感觉 其实 .. 没感觉 哈哈哈哈 !
怎么说呢 可能是因为我们本来就很熟 什么一开始情侣的害羞啊 甜蜜期都没有 哈哈哈
不过甜蜜是有啦 哈哈哈哈 想说我们在一起的第一个月就感觉一起一年了
第一次跟好朋友牵手的那一刻我不会忘记 哈哈哈 是很奇怪的感觉 哈哈哈
被陈隽慷看到又要唠叨我了 aish
不知不觉 四个月了 今天刚好 130 天 第五个情人节 .
感觉时间过得很快 虽然我其实私心希望我们快点一周年 那种感觉是怎样的 哈哈哈
初恋 别人都说 那是最难忘最深刻的爱情 还有人说在大学认识交往的才是最深刻的
我说啊 我两个都不是 .
先生是在进大学的前一个月开始交往的 不是初恋 但会是这辈子最深刻的 .
很庆幸遇见了你 陈先生 . 八年前的你 和现在的你 . 
八年前被安排坐在一起 现在真的在一起了 是缘分吧 .
我是个很情绪化的人 . 总是有突如其来的情绪 又天生脸丑 不想说话的时候人家就说很凶
什么嘛 人家天生就这个样子啊 .
还是那句 每次突如其来的情绪 不开心 难过 有你在身边 每次说一大堆想办法让我笑回 .
每次这样我看着都觉得如果我是他肯定会很累 可他每次都跟我说 不要觉得我很累 我不累 
不管以后你多少次这样的事情再发生 我一定在你身边陪着你 
其实很多时候这些短短的一些句子 真的足够了 .
谢谢你总是包容我体谅我 那么体贴那么温暖 .
原来有着一个那么爱你那么害怕失去你的男朋友是那么幸福的事 .
真的真的 每一分每一秒跟你在一起都觉得很幸福 .
很多时候或许你讲话言行举止整个大小孩那样 可是每当你认真起来说正经事我都会觉得特么帅 哈哈哈 
所以我们在一起前我就说 原来陈隽慷认真起来真的很帅 哈哈哈
前一阵子去演唱会 陈先生有一次很认真地对自己说了一句 不够钱要跟男人说知道吗
顿时觉得很感动 很多时候 陈先生的小小举动 一些小小的句子 就让自己感动很久
很感动 可是就是不会表达 这种东西 我跟他说久了 心知就好 他也就心知啦 哈哈
一直跟他说 陈隽慷 你欠我一个告白欸 因为一开始很顺其自然就在一起了
在一次他上来金宝的晚上很突然的要人很表白被我糊弄过去了 因为很突然
结果在不久前突然做了一些惊喜 结果真的表白多一次了 哈哈哈
真希望我们就这样不放手走完下半辈子好了 .
真的 还是那句 有你真好 . 我很幸福 真的真的很幸福 .











Blessed to have you in my life . Ily beb 


No comments:

Post a Comment