Thursday, 17 November 2016

November 2016 .

Hi I'm here again hahah .
So my sem 2 is almost to the end . Four weeks more to final .
Okay I admit that I lost the patience like last sem .
Not that hardworking . I left out since the 1st test again ok .
So I tell myself I'm not going to repeat the same mistake next sem. Let's see .
Hmm everything still going smooth until now .
I just hope I can get a good CGPA for this sem .
Seriously never feel so tired before until uni life started .
I knew I need to go through it .
Stressed out until that day I told my friends my problems .
And they gave me some advises . hat makes me feel so much better seriously .
Seriously so thankful I get to know a bunch of friends like you all .
So just pray for a better result for this sem tho .
Time flies . Gonna sem break soon . I'm looking forward that heheh .

Anyway,so out of sudden I miss you guys .
I miss five of us . Feel so blessed that although we had graduated from AMC for a year.
And yet we still can chat like we never leave school.
We dont have the same topic but we tell stories about ourselves .
And we are even in different university now even Aichi is in Taiwan now .
Anyway chongaichi I miss you loh .
Seriousy I hope everything are fine there okay .
Be happy and hope you get to know friends love you like us HAHAH
Hmmm and chiwey i think you are gettting better for your new environment .
So glad to hear that you started suiting yourself there .
I'm so worry about you for the pass few months .
Seriously I cant help anything and heard that you are suffering there .
I feel so bad that time .Ok so now its getting better then I feel happy for you too .
Then, Camelia loh . hahaha because its her birthday yesterday .
And she keep reminding me its her birthday remember to write a long message for her .
Ish how come people face can so thick ah :p
Nah just joking :*
So once again my dearest fattest voon ching han , happy birthday .
I love you more than a thousand years :* :p
So. Actually I got quite much things to tell you but its not suitable there so public hah
I dont want to confess to you later you shy and fly .
I know that five of us you are the one who ares so much for our friendship .
Although you got your new friends during Form4 and now in uni .
But you never forget bout us .
Actually I'm so touched that one of the five of us is you .
You are the one who keep us contacting each other .
Although always being ignored in the group but you never stop sending messages .
Seriously. Ok lah I admit last time I thought we wont contact each other anymore after graduation .
But now I feel that we will attend each others wedding together in future hahah
Anyway no need to desperate for finding boyfriend loh jiu .
We are joking kayh :p Not that meaning yea you know .
The best one come the latest okay .
Never we still love you even you cant find one :p hahahhaha
So I wish all the best to you and everything goes smooth . The best of luck .
And the last one cheahyuencheng .
We used to be very friend among the among the five but we seems get strange since form3 .
Ok lah actually not strange just less to have some chats .
But seriously I feel so happy when we hang out during Raya this year and the moment we met .
You walked in and sit beside me hug me .
I feel so warm seriously . long time no see memeda hahahah .
And I hope you stay sweet with your boy boy loh jiu .
Its been some time since your last one and seriously if he treat you bad just tell us !
zuojiemeide , zaixinzhonglohjiu .
I remembered when I'm in sem 1 so theres a day i miss you so much loh jiu .
Then I mentioned you you never see it until few months later lmao
This people still the same de haih .
Nevermind we get used to it and we still love you no worry hahaha !
So here are the five of us .
I miss us . I miss those times we play together ponteng together sleep together in class.
I miss we curi curi makan kacang putih in class .
I miss everyday  recess together , and tell storied together .
And many many things more .I miss all .

The last one is my Mr.Chen loh jiu .
Happy 6 months boy . Its been half of the years .
Although we arent really counting on the days even we forgot about that and Valentines .
But our love never get lesser hahah .
Seriously its only 6 months and we are like already married for 10 years lol .
So its a long way to go . I know you will be there no matter what . And me too kayh :*

想说啊 陈隽慷 陈诗晴有你真的很幸福很幸福很幸福 你知道吗 .
跟你在一起真的真的很自在很舒服什么都不用想 你什么都帮我想好 .
我知道你跟其他男生不同啊 比较柔性好吧 他不是娘 是温柔 .
别的男生不会时刻都想女朋友会想要私人空间 可他就无时无刻都在想女友 .
朋友约他出去他不去他更喜欢留在家里陪女友 .
朋友约他去吃新开张的店铺 他说不要 我第一次要跟女朋友吃 .
他朋友拿他女友开玩笑他变扯着朋友的衣领警告他 .
跟他一起出去吃东西或逛街每次都会想起女友的家人要不要买东西回去给他们吃什么的
他女友是个经常情绪化的人 每次一情绪化就会说一些烦人的话
连他女友都觉得自己很累人 任性得不接电话 可他还是耐心地说我不累
我不厌倦我不觉得烦 我只是不要你不开心 没事 我会陪着你的
他女友跟他说以后的日子还会经常遇到这样的事 他说在在一起了就知道
可是他不理会 他会一直陪着自己 我们一起走过去 熬过了我们就结婚了
每次见到自己就大声地说着 女朋友!! 跑上前抱着自己
他不知道其实这种感觉很温馨很幸福
他时常说自己不够成熟不够他女朋友成熟
可他不知道其实他女朋友或许就喜欢他那样像个小孩子 认真起来却让他女友怕的
每次说他女友肥 !! 可还是一直带她去吃好吃的 好吧 其实他是个吃货
还有很多很多很小的细节 要留着以后说呢
总之 重来不知道原来爱一个人可以爱到这样 . 习惯了他 习惯了他的家人 .
家人亲戚都知道对方的纯在 .
遇到喝么好的你 不会再遇到这样的一个你 也不想遇到了 .
陈隽慷 你要负责任啊 我们就这样白头偕老好了 .
18 岁的爱情 会是这辈子最深刻最美好的一段时光 .
爱你咯就 么么哒 男朋友 .










No comments:

Post a Comment