Yeah so I went into a new environment , a brand new life , a new home .
A new home ? Hahah Not really a home yeah .
After one week of new life , every UTARians around me went home are like HOME STILL THE BEST .
Yeah so me too . Those moment I started counting down to the day going home .
My mum for the first time she say she miss me and I miss her too I miss dad I miss my bro .
Going away from home is not a good thing tho .
Okay . Although I said this but I get used to it idk why .
No feeling at all to eat alone , went into class alone hmm its a good sign maybe .
Yea maybe time flies , people grown up , think mature , being stronger .
I'm asking myself did I had wrong choice idk .
My parents seems wasted so much money because of me . It makes me feel so bad .
And I'm going into Week3 . Seriously two week gone idk what my Physics teacher had thought .
I still hate Physics anyway damn .
But still what I want to say is I miss the days staying with my bae .
Thanks bae . I just randomly asked you that can I stay with you for few days and you never think of anything you answered me yes of course .
Those days staying with you seriously Im so happy . How I hope I can stay with you for the rest of four years .
Seriously I told my parents if I was given a choice to choose a friend to stay besides forever I would choose you .
Its easy to find a friend . Its so damn hard to find a friend that knows you well and you feel comfortable all the time staying with her .
EmilyTeoh , once again I'm so thankful to have you as my bae .
Thankyou for supporting me no matter what .
Thankyou for understanding me and knowing me so well .
Thankyou for many and many more cause words cant describe my feelings .
Anyway another thing I felt happy of uni life is I get to meet back my friends .
My QinAiDe my gangsterisms hahah
So far everything still going fine hmm that's all .
One month things changed in a blink of eyes hahah .
Three days to go would be our one month anniversary heh .
Never think we would be together like seriously . Drum made us together HAHAH lmao
Still the same thing , we seems skipped so many steps for our relationship .
My parents knew your dad knew but I'm so glad to say I dont need to hide for anything heh
Feeling so comfort all the time staying with you .
And my 18 years old birthday with you . Thankyou for everything .
The moment when you gave me that necklace seriously Im shocked because you remembered what I said .
You seems really remembered everything I've said before .
We've been together not even a month and you came my house for how many times lol
That why I said this so damn fast lah weyh but nevermind its still a good sign heh .
I always tell my mum that I have the best boyfriend ever and she seems so bored hearing those hahah
Thanks for coming through my life Mr.Chen .
Thanks for treating me so well , giving me so much of loves heh
Seriously since I started my uni life and we get to meet each other only on weekends .
Imy lor jiu . I hate you always telling me those words made me missyou more and more damn .
Suddenly think of the disc you gave me and the mainpoint is the drawing omg
I took it out and stared at it for so long after you gone yesterday and I laughed erkm .
People said the relationships you had when you're 17 or 18 its the most unforgettable one .
I guess its right . Seriously I hope we really can last forever .
As long as we believe ,we can .
我不会忘记那天你说宝宝与贝贝要写一段很长的故事 .
CJK XXN WAN .
And the love you made that thankyou beb . Ily .
Anyway I miss you guys . I miss BIGBANG I miss iKON .
Seems long time never following their news .
KwonJiYong DongYoungBae ChoiSeungHyun KangDaeSung LeeSeungRi Imy guys .
Its 321 days since we last met . Its almost one year .
The poster hanging outside my house by the highway side still there .
Seriously I hope they wont take it down as long as I still live here .
Everyonce I passby I feel so happy to see that .
Its BIGBANG everyone . They are kings . They are my kings .
Miss 20150725 . The best and wonderful life in lif .
My life is complete . I met you guys . Its just like a dream .
We shouted and singing along with you guys whole night . Enjoying ourselves so much .
How are you guys . I miss you all so darn much . Seriously so much .
Its the 10th year anniversary . So I fan over you guys for fiver years yeah five years .
Not a long time but not a short period too .
5 years to wait for you guys to enlist one by one ad coming back one by one .
Not a problem at all . No matter what still the same . VIPUNTILWHENEVER .
权志龙 东永裴 姜大成 崔胜炫 李胜利 你们要一直这样笑下去 .
东永裴 你一定要幸福啊 . 很开心的说当你们公开恋情 收到的都是满满的祝福 .
我们 VIP 和别人与众不同就是很希望自己的偶像可以快点找个女友 哈哈哈 .
你们都要幸福 . 你们幸福我们就幸福了 .
李胜利啊 我的熊猫 虽然时常看到你的新闻可是还是不是很清楚最近你在干嘛了 .
还有权志龙 你又肥了噢 看到你肥了就是幸福的说 科科
崔胜炫还是那个老样子每天都很积极的发照片 虽然有点另类但粉丝却很温馨哈哈哈
姜大成 真的很想念你很想念你 很少你的消息 又没社交 看到你打鼓的照片
想起了那时全场一起喊你名字的那一刻 想你了 你要好好的 .
10 周年快乐 亲爱的你们 .
Wana update blog but I have no time like seriously .
Gotta put all the efforts for this four years feel so lifeless seriously.
Whatever tho . Anyway so Im going to meet my TOSH in two weeks time awwww
And iKON in two months time like seriously looking forward so much finally .
I'll be in the part of this red ocean soon .
So thats all for today bye .




























No comments:
Post a Comment