Still the same thing . I hate people comment about your look .
You and your bros are my everything . No matter I'll protect you as much as I can do .
We wont leave you alone as the case in 2206 wont ever happen again .
We'll show how much we love you beb . Loveyoutothemax !
BIGBANG started their new world tour MADE . I'm looking forward it tho .
Yesterday they sang their new song LOSER and BAE BAE .
My king . Finally they are back . I mmissed them tho . I MISS BIGBANG SERIOUSLY .
Its has been three years ago since Fantastic Baby .
Nothing can change my love for them hahah .
YG already sure they are coming to Malaysia this year . We are o the sixth station .
Words cant describe my feelings when I get to know this news .
Really hope that wont crash with my trial and SPM jaebal ohh .
If missed this still dont know when we can meet them . Please .
Saw their pictures and videos taken by fans I cried .
Long time no see like really . Their smile their excitement .
Then i saw Jiyong his eyes side hurt and its bleeding idk why i just cried so hard .
Someone of them said he hurt himself while he dance too excitedly and some of them said it was accidentally hurt by fans .
Anyway because we are VIPS we dont scold our family fandom just really dont hurt him please .
He still smile even hes hurt omg . He'll get hurt every Tour his having .
But he dont care . He said that he wants to get closer with fans .
Everyonce he said those touching sentences feel like crying so hard .
How can he so warm . Yongbae too .
And our TOP said he opened an instagram because he wants to get closer to us too . aww
They are becoming so mature . MY MANS OHH HAHAHAH .
Kay so heres some pic from yesterday BIGBANGMADETOURINSEOUL D1 .
They are having the second con i Seoul tonight . Enjoyed S2 .
Now lets throw back to last Saturday .
Our school is having Sports Day . Kay so we march after rain so our shoes ans skirts full with muds .
Its an experience hahah . So then we fight for 5S9 .
Got third so we have no regrets . My last Sports Day in AMC kayh .
As always we hang out after that . Happiest day ever with them . Memories flows aww .
Finally five of us . We have be in different class for two years .
Really do enjoyed oursleves so much tho .
My first experience bowling with them so hahahah .
The previous Sunday we went for Milo run purposely to train up our muscle and so we get this hah .
Its really fun . Although we had busy for so many days even holiday we came back to school .
Buts its worth . The most memorable day I had in my secodary school life ohh .
Next we went to Taylor . One day trip . I really do like there so much . Its so free .
I love that kind of life style . Study life should be like that .
Its so beautilful there .
Lastly , we went to stadium on Saturday . For whatever education .
Mainpoint is we skipped koko lol hahahah
Sometimes I do love S9 . I love this year S9 we experiencemuch together .
Its has been 2 years we've together . Already get over it . The last year with you guys hope to end this secondary school life with happiness .
Good luck !













































No comments:
Post a Comment