But seriously i have any New Year feel lol kay .
Maybe I still have to work and my parents too . But I don't feel stress or what .
I like to work more than study lol hahaha . For their next concert .
Wana meet whole YG Family so much . Wana meet BIGBANG so much ?
Wana meet yongbae so much . I miss him .
0207 .
I met DongYongBae . Went to his solo concert . TAEYANGRISETOURINMALAYSIA2015 .
I would regret if I didnt go . Yongbae such a warming guy ohmygodness .
He is so cute . So warm you cant even imagine .
He love Malaysia . He loves VIPS . He love his fans . He loves us .
He went to Singapore on 0208 but still mentioned he had a great time in Malaysia aww .
How can I dont love him . Encoding four songs .
Jiyong on the big screen singing Stay With Me .
Took many videos but my sound already cover up his sounds lol duh . Failed .
I had a great time too . Compare to last year 0316 i really enjoyed this time so much .
Get his album in the lucky draw OMG seriously lucky .
Bought the forth generation lightstick . Took picture and get this .
Everything was like a dream . So unforgetable so memorable .
I thought I would cry like hell like last year after that and used two weeks to get over it .
But I didnt .
I don't know why . Yea i miss him after that . But I feel like he is telling me not to cry . Wait for him .
Study hard and he'll come back soon . He love Malaysia .
He will comeback like he promised us last year . He will . And I believe .
You say I'm a dreamer or whatever just yea i really feel that he told me this .
A little bit sad wana lock myself again after the concert but I don't cry even once .
But I cried when he run towards us and I stood up waving my lightstick shouted his name .
He saw and he smiled . There I cried . He smiled . You cant imagine how warm he smiled .
I cant . Cant control myself falling on him HAHAHAHAH .
He keep running towards us . Running up and down like a kid .
He gave out his cap and sneakers .
And the one who get his sneakers get free tickets get into rockzone too .
OMG i cant imagine how can people that lucky lol .
And the one who get his cap is a man . He shouted Yongbae and keep giving fly kiss to yongbae when he knew that he get it lol HAHAHA
And one girl chosen up to the stage . After that we found out that girl because of his relatives to get in the concert and get up to the stage .
After this incident everyone is scolding her . Yea maybe you feel nothing that you were chosen .
But you don't know how many people wants that chance . You snatch it .
And those who get into meet and greet too . Because they are red people lol win liao loh .
IME really duh so unresponsible organizing . They shouldn't be the organizer .
Whatever . I miss that time seriously I miss it .
Went there with Vivian and meet many VIPS get to know them too .
Special thanks to Yoongwei helped me bought the ticket and took the number for us too TT
VIPS are really warm . No fan warm . Loving . I'm proud being in the fandom seriously .
Anyway . School life is what I hate the most now .
Homeworks . Tuition . No time . Teachers . Friends . Duh
Seriously . I do hate 5S9 :)
Teamwork forever no in our class . Wow i dont know how to explain .
Canteen days those things duh . Fine whatever .
Friends hahahah . I dont expect anything .
Being with them are so warm . I miss my best friends too .
I miss 2P5 . I miss them . I miss the best friends . I wana go back .
Nothing can be memories in these two years :)
Luckily I still have my deskmate now . I dont go for anyone in the class .
Everytime when I hear my best friends telling that they dislike their class they miss us .
Feel like crying hard . I miss you guys too . I cant do anything . How good if we are in the same class .
那天我說所以有沒有很想我叻 當你說有那一刻真的很想大哭 .
I don't know what to say . I thought up we cant go back to the past but actually we can .
I miss you guys too seriously .
After that parade tools some photos .
These few days working with them . I enjoyed myself very much seriously .
Feel like working so much better than everyday facing those people in school hahahah .
The girls heheh . And the 大合照 havent get lol hahahah .
Luckily I get to watch this . Seriously so nice . So touchable .
Like this movie so much . Although I aren't Exo L but when I watch this i miss kris too hahah
Like long time no see his news . I didnt mention he is that good looking before that .
Maybe he left exo is a good choice i dont know why I feel him looks happier .
Addicted to his songs . Keep on replaying this few days .
Those who wants too watch but can't get to watch you will regret hahaha .
I do like this movie so much .
Kay . Nothing more in this passed days . Bye .



























No comments:
Post a Comment