Thursday, 2 July 2015

Dseries . Day 2 .

Not a special day . I wana update blog since long time ago but I have no time .
Finally Im here to update .
Kay nothing much . Had an awesome Teacher Day because we did our plan well .
Well sorry to say that really think that only a few of them doing this this even the flower .
They do it because they found it interesting and so everyone throw down those flower .
Nobody wana bring it back after it done . Is this cooperative ?
Then on that day we planned to shout out Pn.Leong's name but failed she wasnt there .
So they didnt even think for plan B . So I suggested that .
So we did it . Luckily we done it well . Pn.Leong looks really happy .
They just live in their own world lol . Fail S9 so failed .
This is one of the reason I hate my class :)
Someone asked me in askfm few days ago what I like about 5S9 .
.So I replied I doesn't really like our class seriously ,  Im telling the truth .


Please dont judge my opinion . We arent the same people . You arent me . You dont understand .
Theres many reason I hate this class . Bitch problem . Fake people . SO MANY .
Okay fine . Not going to say about that anymore im getting mad whenever talked about that .



Anyway I still enjoyed that day .

We went starwalk and hang out after that . Long lost best friends hahah .

I watched a korea drama last month . Who are you high school 2015 .
I love watching those k dramas talked about secondary or uni school life with love story hahah .
This drama really daebak . I missed that so much after the episods ends hahah .

Anyway I started my intensive class life and gonna get chinese tuition soon .
My timetable is full . SO FULL . Im so tired sometimes really .
Everyday tuition . Even Sat and Sun two tuition in a day . Im exhausted .

And now I really hate going school . So annoyed me those bitchy people always passing by .

Anyway its less than one month to BIGBANG MADE CONCERT IN MALAYSIA 2015 .
Im so happy whenever talked about it seriously .
Im so regret seriously not buying rockzone . Wana bang myself to wall so hard .
Its July now . They had released three album . Its D Series now .
I have many many things to say buy Im extremely tired gonna get into sleep so bye .
Heres some pic so share .
Its gonna be spam cause Im sharing these pic cause I like these pic so much that theres no place for me share lmao .






He still looking so good HAMDSOME even he didnt wear any cosmetic omggg .



HE IS LOOKING SO DARN GOOD IN RED HAIR OMG I CANNOT .


























The last photo is the only boys i love beside Bigbang . They are Bigbang's junior .
Going to debut soon as everyone hope this for a long time . I cant wait for it !

Kay thats all . Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment