Finally I watch first part of Yes or No . It's realling touching .
Kiki said that will cry after watching the video . Yea . I cried lol .
I'm those person who easily cry and dramastic .
I wonder why the girl teold her that sorry and told her mum that nothing happened .
It's damn hurt .
Those parents didn't care before others feelings . Wtf .
T not people ? They got feelings . They will cry too .
You don't like it's your problem . Don't say about others . Non of your business .
Really hate the girl's mum and loves Tina's father muchhh .
It's two different parents . Different thinking wth .
Finally . Yes or No 2 tomorrow (; ARGHHH Please be better /:
At least they get together at last (;
Tomorrow going to school . For computer club ? I don't know .
Aihh . I just don't want at home . Just want to have fun with friends .
Tomorrow at first said walk with her . Then she text me that got SPBT .
Hmm I know it . Nevermind larh , just go computer larh me .
Some dissapointed but whatever , if can treat her as friend maybe got chance .
Sometimes I wonder that I care too much ?
It much than care for friend ? lol . But seriously I think it's normal .
Just everytime care or what she just like won't appreciate .
Like just pour those cold water to me . It's cool . AHAHAHA . lol .
I'm happy that when she's unhappy she'll find me . Happy that she'll text me .
At least she will think of me this friend . It's good enough .
Just don't want her unhappy .
I think everybody that find me also unhappy one . All because don't like new life .
Me too . Obiviously .
Many homeworks . ARGHHHH Gonna crazy .
More difficult to handle those difficult problems . Sigh .
Today I just realize that day I pass by her class lol .
Mr.Ng is teaching . I thought afternoon sessions because we already can back home ady .
I forgot that Form 4 is studying lol . Fish ady -- Everybody saw what I did --
And a few days also . I pass by accidentally . I forgeth that they are still studying --

No comments:
Post a Comment