Saturday, 12 January 2013

ARGHHHHHH JiYong hurts his hand <|3

志龙今天在日本演唱会丢礼物给粉丝时扭伤了手 , 忍到结束才跑去后台 , 就没有再出来了 .
 没有看医生还拍照去 instagram .
本来看着 Yes or no 2 就没目看了 . Wthhhh .
It's pain . He didn't see the doctor . I can do nothing . Sorry JiYong .
或许只有这样才能让你停下所有工作好好休息 . 希望你能快点痊愈 <|3

我真的很讨厌人家说 BigBang 老 . Tmd . 你们喜欢那些新团体就喜欢干嘛说人家 ?!
 太得空是吗 ? 你们有你们喜欢 , 我们有我们喜欢 .
你们没有资格讲咯 . BigBang 至少比你们的有经验 ! 那叫成熟 !

Aihh . Just don't know what to say . Maybe that is writing me .
Wrote me and text me like nothing ? lol .

Excuse me . If non of your business so piss off . Don't so 8 . 

Today tuition so beh song lol . Sook fun gek dou .
Hou sum larh . Mou gam thick face larh . Nobody wants to sit with you lorh .
Like hou suk gam . Piss off larhh .
Lend awhile also can't . Others jau dak larh . CHAT HAI MARH .
Don't sit with us larh please . Ngor dei hou mm song lei arhh .
Gam ming hin dou tei mm chut ? Fan gui larh !

Tuition listened to the songs with sook fun while teacher is teaching in front XD
Actually I hate so many people in the same tuition centre .
More and more people . Just hate it .

Today back school for computer club . Wthhhhhh I won't go anymore .
Why am I so stupid gave the fees lol . ARGHH . It just waisting my money . 
And .. I was walking like sakai and saw her ! LOL
MinMin said she didn't come lol . And I saw her tweet yesterday too ><
Wth -3- And saw her friends . When I reach they go away -3-
And when sit down , suddenly saw her opposite of me ZHA DOU .
In canteen met two fo them /O\ It's very lucky lol .

Hmm saw someone come back school wurhh . I seems wana laugh when I saw that /O\


Watch finish Yes or No 2 (; Hmm feel that both of them seems .. Aihh /:
 电影里的情节永远不会发生在自己身上 .

No comments:

Post a Comment