Sunday, 13 January 2013

等永远是个未知数 .

其实不知道为什么会写这个 . Just feel like .______.

Wtf . Tomorrow Monday again . Seriously hate Monday larh .
The first time I hate going school , and feel don't want go to school anymore .
Freaking many homeworks . Freaking teachers . Freaking classmates .
I miss last year .. And my Form 1 life /:
I know I will pass through it . But It's difficult for me now .
Fml .

Bought her present :3 AHAHAHA High XD

My close friend only have two (; Hmm only two (;

权志龙是面对所爱的人就不停撒娇的男人 .
权志龙,是只有外表看起来坏坏的 , 内心很善良的男人 .
权志龙是面对镜头挤眉弄眼 , 无论何时都自信满满的男人.
权志龙是即使没有烟酒也可以尽情享受聚会的男人.
权志龙是可以征服全世界的男人 , 是可以让全世界都喜欢他的男人 .

志龙 , 你要快点痊愈知道吗 ? /:





I must concentrate on my study . I must get straight As and get in pure .
I know I can just need to study harder .
ARGHHHHH I hope that I can silent when teacher is teaching lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment