Monday, 14 April 2014

I just hope you knew the truth behind the lies .

I'm here again . Long time no see .
Today is 14 of April . Black valentine ? Hahaha .
Seriously this kind of things out of my mind long time ago hmm .
The main point is 2 days more its 16 . Ohh how fast it is . Went to see them already one month pass .
Boys , i miss you so damn much .When will we meet again ?
YG world tour i wana go . Hope it will fall on next year seriously .
Let me have sometime to earn money get to meet you again boys .
Yesterday and saturday saw you guys picture in Japan world tour those picture .
Had fun there huh . Long time no see five of you get together .
Always says Once five of ou get together in concert . Everything is different .
Like what GuoWangDeTianXia Hahahahahahaha :p
Woainimen . Wodeguowangmen .

Okay . Everyone around are facing the same problems .
We know actually . There must be a gap between when we are not in the same class .
Long time no talk like don't even know what to say when we meet or too much things to say dont know where to start from .
Now everything is different . I learn not to care too much its really getting so tired crying here and there .
Saw now my friends cry or emo because the same reason too .
I feel you . Seriously . This feelings sucks .
Don't kmow what to do when friends cry in front of me . I know that .
No matter what i say not even one word will get into your ear .
What i can do just staying beside . Don't care too much is the only choice .
I don't know since when I get over this . Everyone told me the same things .
Maybe until im really tired of that . Cry for what . Nobody cares .
Hmmmm now just hoping those around me always happy . I know theres some never leave me .

And here last saturday went UTAR for an englis camp . And actually our aim is just to play hahaha .
Among those schools AMC students are the best WOHOOOOO .
In those groups like we getting high among ourself others so quiet lol . Macam syok sendiri lol .
But nevermind we really have so much fun . Take pictures with friends hmmm .
Few of us get so noisy i the bus hahahah . Seriously its fun ;)
Ummmmmm nothing much . Theres our memories on that day :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment