Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Bye April :)

This is the last day of April and im here again to update blog .
Hmmmm exam soon . Friday started urgh . It spend almost one month time man .
I want watch movie man . Controlling myself . My god one month ahh boss . Urgh .
Havent start study . Seriously im scare but im lazy to study .
Firat year since secondary telling myself must study well . Its about my future .
I dont know . I dont really know what im gonna study .
Where to go after graduate . And how are my life next year .
If can . I want study oversea . Then travel all around the world . Take some pictures in very place i went .
First place korea . I want to see them so seriously .
Can imagine went there and all along the street are full of their advertisement .
Their faces on the bus . Big screen onn the street . Ahhh whatever .
Then visit YG . Visit the coffee shop in YG basement . ahahahahahah imagine*
Best moment ever ? Hahahahahah . HOPE . Kay . Reality is totally different .
Always think of this kind of not logical things tears come . Fml
Saw the news next year they are going to endlist on December and take turns going into army .
Will YG continue the contract after they are all coming out from army ?
The first sight saw this news i thought i see wrongly . Scroll back . Oh okay .
This totally ruin my mood . whole day . I just dont know why those vips no respons at all .
And  friends saw my tweet or what asked me .
Idk . That moment . I need them . Maybe they tweet something or what .
I dont wana talk . The next day went to school when they ask about this lol can you not wtf
WoHenXiangDaKu . YiZhiKuYiZhiKu . WoXianZaiJiuHenXiangNianTaMenLe .
YaoWoMeiWanTaMenDeXiuXiWoGaiZenMeBan . ShiJianZhenDeHenKuaiGuo .
WoNingYuanYiZhiZaiJinNianXinKuDianMiGuanXi .
ZhiYaoKanKanTaMenDeGengXinZhaoPianJiuHenHaoLe .
Feel like flying over there straight away . Just follow them quietly its really enough hahaha .
The first and last and the only korea group I love . ;') Saranghae .

Okay . Lets back to this .
Since when enjoying changing movies i dont know hahahha .
Especially korea . oh my godness .
Our seungri filmed one movie named Angel Eyes .
Gosh people like me seriously not suitable to watch this kind of movie . cry die man .
Their loves story so touchable full of sadness . How diffcult to get together .
Okay . SeungRi . He fucking deleted his facebook account .
You bastard . I've inbox you so fucking mch things . You dont even seen and you deleted ?
And Jiyong this few months getting so emo . Because of love .
Although i dont really like her but whatever just if you love we respect your choice .
But can you please choose someone really loves you deeply
We dont want you getting hurt . You are perfect .
Did she know how many billions people queuing up loving you  .You deserve .
Your tweets getting emo ad emo . I cant help anything . Just . #StaySrongJiYong
You must know . No matter what . You have us VIPS always being by your side . Loving you .
SUPPORTING YOU NO MATER WHAT . WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU .
BIGBANG FOREVER . I SAID . FOREVER .

Okay . Seriously . Although sometimes im really happy with thise classmates .
But still i miss last time . You know what . Sometimes you need just a BEST FRIEND more than hundreds of  FRIENDS .
Idk how to say . So just . Whatever . Luckily i have my deskmate .
She is the only one who know me well now . My best listner now .
Luckily yea .
Know what . Those appreciate our friendships will stay . other just passbyer .
Thanks for those who still staying here . Thanks .
I dont know whether im still important but you are still the most important one to me .
Learnt not to care this year . Cry for so many times . Friends scold me stupid being like that .
Just so tired of everthing this year .
You found that you are just getting yourself hurt deeply if you care .
okay . bye .

So nothing much . Everyone add oil in their midyear exam then hahahah .

No comments:

Post a Comment