You know why I dislike you so much ? Besides last time that one .
See what you last post in your insta . You love to say love this love that .
ZhiShiWeiLeGenShangShiShang . HingZheGeNiJiuZheGeHingNaGeNiJiuNaGe .
NiXiHuanBieDeWoBuLiNi . DanBuYaoShuoNiYeXiHuanTa .
NiZiJiXiangXiangKan . ChuLeNaXieTaHongDeGeNiHaiHuiShenMeGe ?
Save TaZhaoPianShuoZheGeHenSwagLarhNaGeHenMeiLarh . NiXiHuanDeZhiShiShiShang .
WoZhenDeHenTaoYanZheYang . NiShuoBieDeOkayDanBuYaoShiTa .
I really fucking hate that you . You don't know .
And you BITCH . Don't say he is you lou gong or what also .
If you really like her I no comment . You was just like her . Did the same thing .
Excuse me miss . Remember what you told me ? Felt sorry ? BITCH PLEASE .
YOU HURT HER FREAKING BADLY . WHAT YOU DID ITS BITCH OKAY ?
Hate this kind of people . Know what you did is wrong but still wana do .
You like then :) I don't have this kind of friends lorh .
WoHenZhiJieDe , BuShuangNiJiuShiBuShuangNi . BuYongGuaiWanMoJiao .
Well , maybe I'll off until exam is over . Wait for my birthday Aha :p
I must concentrate on exam . Try to get good results . Work harder , I hope I can .
Facebook twitter line wechat insta message too maybe . I'll reply you after two weeks .
On my birthday Aha :p See you two weeks later .
Today Camelia say wana celebrate my birthday on the day before my birthday .
Because my birthday falls on monday not the same recess aih .
And I have two tuitions on that day so can't stay too -3-
HenGanDongNiHaiJiDeWoShengRi :'D HenShaoLianLuoSuiRanMeiTianHaiYouShuoHua .
BuTongBanZhenTaoYan . WoYaoHeNiTongBan . HenXiangNianQuNianDeWoMen ;'/
NaTianWoMenYaoWanFengQu :'D Imissthemomentwespenttogethercameliavoonchinghan .
Well . Stop here . See you all after two week :D
Goodbye :D

No comments:
Post a Comment