ARGHHHHHHH Why the laptop so sucks one ! And the digi line sucks too ! - -
I'm gonna throw it :@ Deng hui lou fai -3-
Today Saturday still wana go school ! Deng arh -.-
From school rush to tuition . Rush meal rush bath -.- I hate rushing actually .
If can I'll do it earlier . I hate last minutes . Rush rush rush then always forget things one -3-
Hmm today go school fo fun jek Aha .
Itu ChongAiChi didn't come -3- Go genting wor .
Accident . Ohmygod . I think not very serious . So fong sum larh . Still can post status :p
Why my deskmate arh always don't come school one deng arh .
But I won't forever alone Aha :p I still got my HoSookFun :3 And many friends around :$
Teacher didn't come in unluckily Pn.Ling ganti - - Keep gave us the freaking face .
Black dou . Excuse me . Dissapoint ? Beh song ? Go out lorh . No one wana you come in also .
Do finish maths with them and chit chat go Parade gea things :3
Plan plan plan Aha :p And SookFun's birthday :p Think too much until after PMR lol .
KL tim -3- The most funiest . Thailand lol . Go thailand ? Siao XD
You give money parents not allow also larh :p Seriously think too much :p
Saw you today . You seems not really that good mood . ;/ Or your face is like that one ?
I hope maybe Aha . Can you show your happiest face every moment when I'm looking at you ?
Always look around for you . Always unluckily you saw deng .
I don't think its fish anymore Aha . Just . Hope you don't think too much .
I just wana pretend nothing . Soon , nobody know all about it then its good enough .
Saw you many times today Aha . I saw your action ! Aha . So cute :3
How can you so cute one AHAHAHA . The natural you . I loves the most .
My friend came back all told me that saw you lol . And say that shock hen heard your sound Aha .
Got problem mie ? :p Don't care how was your sound I'm still loving you Aha :p
Ehh like her not her face arh . Her what . Just her . I don't care how was she look like aha .
I heard before :3 In that near distance :$ Okay . Its best memories I had with you .
It's enough :) At least I had it . Okay . Admit it . You are that attractive Aha :p
I told her I heard your sound many times too and she was like HUHHHHHHHHHHH !
Hou shock mie ? She say so ke lian lol . I don't think so :) At least . I had those memories before .
Not going to regret :) No need pity . I'm still good :)
Well , my dream girl Aha . Don't care how was she how bad you said . I won't change my mind .
Yea , that's my true feelings . I trust my feelings .
That day 4 x 100 class competition aih . Although third . But I don't want .
Final we will win . Although I chase back but once I run till the end I was like wana scream .
Gonna cry . How can we get that result . If I run I want to win . My aim .
So after exam I'll started my training . Sport days . For house and class . I want .
Long time no training muscle freaking pain after that day .
And the day before that comepetition had run for sukan tara when PJ lesson .
So that day muscle pain . I trust . We can did better in sports day !
I must train in my breathing too . Scared fainted when 200 meters -.- Wth .
Anyway , looking foward to Sports Day . I WILL TRY MY BEST .
Maybe not going to JiYong's concert ady . HueyIng didn't go . Sai wait BigBang come .
Actually I really wana go . Aihh . If BigBang come go again larh :/
I don't know arhh ! WHY SO MANY PROBLEMS ONE DENG !
Exam is coming . I should study from now !
Okay . So on once one day then .____. I must control myself ! I must get good results !
I hope can get flying colours in PMR :/ My aim :/
Add oil larh ChinShiCheng ! All those others problems put aside ! You must ! :D
I don't know larh . Because she is my best friend . She didn't do anything hurt me wert .
I won't hate people for no reason . I didn't say help who .
The status heard from someone you thought I wrote bout her . Not actually .
Is that her . It's bout loves lol . Of cause won't wrote about her lorh - -
I know what was happening . I didn't say anything . You all sove that yourself .
I won't give any comment . You should talk to her and explain to her what is happening actually .
She don't know what was happening . If told , she can changed wert .
But now you all didn't give her any changce wert . What she had to do then ?
I don't know larh . I think I should trust her larh . Although maybe somethings its fake .
Even all of that is fake I think maybe she had her own reason ? Everyone has privacy wert .
If know many about her , you will know why I'll think like this .
Everyone has own opinion wert . If you ask for my opinion , I'll say like this .
I should trust her because she is my friends even all those are lies but I trust behind must had the reason .
No comments:
Post a Comment