Sunday, 17 June 2012

Starwalk . :)

Hey guys . Long time didn't on ady :0 :)
I'm here again AHAHA :D

Hmm . Let say back this week .
Haih . Just usual lar . Everyday go to school Lol .
Our form teacher change ady -0- Change to a new teacher -.-
Four sunject change teacher ady -.-
Our form teacher very firce one -3- :S I want change back teacher /.\
Haih . My life sucks . I know my result ady .
Wth ? /.\ Haih .

Today starwalk . Walk with many people gea . 
Suddenly all walk so slow :p XD
SookFun , JoeYee , HuiTeng and me walk in front XD
I miss the moment in stadium before went out :D
Everybody was there :D

Hmm . I saw her :p Alala :p
Haih . Sei sorpo -3- Scared mie -.-
I love you . Baby , I'm not a monster ! :p
Haih . Didn't take dou photo /: Xiong sum sei /.\
Imma not ghost arr ! ;@

After starwalk jusco then .
Bus -0- Went jusco . walk de garden . chatime .
Then walk back -3- SookFun went back 1st . /:
Play lurr . Actually walk here walk there /.\
Eat /.\ Then go upstair play again . -.-

Somebody . You wana love her please love yourself first .
Izzit fun ? If wana die the die far far .
Not such kidding . Not fun kay ?
You die can her back ? Stupid action .
You like lar . Your life you control yourself .

The one . Fuck youu .
Don't so fake lar . Now i know this is the really friend huh .
What kind of friend is this .
I'm afraid to know you . You are not my friend .
Go away ! Damn you .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment