I like emo songs AHAHA
That can make me cry for the whole nights :'D
Emo . My habbit .
Can't change lar AHAHA
我要的朋友不是那样的 .
我需要的朋友、只需要听我说、配在我身边就好 .
不需要骂回我或教我怎么做 .
我自己知道该怎么做 . 只是想说出来而已 .
不要问那么多 . Just shut up and listen to me .
Somebody . If you don't know anything just shut up kay ?
不要在那边扮野 . 好像什么都知道那样 .
Actually don't know what is going on . Stupid .
表面上跟你很好 . 私地下都不懂乱讲了什么东西 .
What kind of people is this huh ? LOL
Wuu :b Bigbang new song ! :D
What the hell :0 Yeng dou bao ! :$ HenLengZai !! :$
My NS is the first people who shared out :b
And i was the first person who see the vedio that she shared out ! XD
Oh dear . So fake lar you .
Nevermind . AHAHA
Teacher don't want to look at you even you so CHAXIE .
Rich dai sai ? No . AHAHA .
The one who live in the end only the winner . :)
Aww . You are not my friend . :) Don't YINGCHANYINGCHIK lar .
Not i think too much . It's you always tell sumthing that make me confuse .
You tell me nothing but i saw something that i shouldn't see .
I hope i see wrongly . AHAHA .
Mayb that day i cut my finger accidentally tells me something happens .
I tell myself that day won't come . I hope .
Brother . Cheer lar .
If she don't love you then just put off your hand .
I know it's difficult . But how ?
Don't cut ady . You call me don't cut then o cut yourself ?
WTF ? I hope that you won't cry anymore .
Brothers see you cry that all also sum tong . Cheer .
You will get well soon . Tell yourself in the world not only have her .
You still have us . Brothers here .
Hey , you ! It's you ! I love you (: ;*
Always make me shy dou AHAHA . Your habbit ? :b
JiaoSiNianBuYaoChao /:
Yesterday i wait you for whole day . Lastly you on .
But everytime you on my dad call me to off LOL
You treat me good . Don't always say yourself bad lar Aduii /.\
I'm the most hang fuk in the world ! AHAHA :b
No comments:
Post a Comment