Sunday, 29 June 2014

Passed :)

Okay . Long time no update bloggie umm .
So let's throwback to 0615 .
Spent 13 hours more with my besties . Starwalk then jusco .
It's really memorable . It have been such a long time we didnt stay together for so long .
Seriously . I miss you so much my besties best listener ever .
Half year passed . Sometimes I still cant accept the fact that you aren't by my side anymore .
Nevermind . Time passed fast . Cant get over it nevermind so . At least you are happy with now .
Its enough . I hope all my besties my friends around me staying happy always .
So not that much . Let's look at some photo we took on that day hmm ..

















        
          With our school teacher mr.ng's son :p


Okay . Mid year exam passed . Holiday passed .
Another exam coming soon wtf . My life is so farking busy this year .
I cant even stop awhile for a rest . Keep on running running . I'm tired .
Holiday I get to work . Earn some money for BIGBANG's second world tour .
Although wake up early every morning but it's really worth for that .
Ummmmmm . So just forget about that annoying exam ummm .

So last saturday went to samtet symphony orchestra hah .
Awesome performance . Seriously the performance i like the most that night . Overdose .
Amazing . Full of power hahahah .


Ummmmmm we meet on that night so take a picture lohhh . 


Ummmmmm yesterday went for gym with this noobkia :p
She's my deskmate aka tuitionmate . Good listener . 
Lucky to have her by my side this year . Thanks for always listen to my stories hah .
BIGBANG fans too . Always sang together in class .




That person . If you broke your promise I'm not angry .
Just really dissapointed on you . Kay . Bye .

Giving up on you . Knowing that but giving no response is the most hurtly one .
Nevermind . I'm getting over it . I know I can .
Not worth of those . Will stop writing anything about you .
The END .

No comments:

Post a Comment