Saturday, 21 December 2013

Hey .

I'm here again . Seems long time no update ady hahah .
Hmmmm what to talk about . Of course about pmr lahh just passed wert .
I'm actually okay and actually not okay lol .
I know didnt get hard work will get this results but okay lah .
I just doesnt like people asking me . And i will just anwer you dont know . Dont care .
Always only those uncle aunties will ask me . Batpor mah .
Guan sum ahh ? Hang yun dit lah . Bat jau bat mou chou .
Hmmmm another things is . Just hope can get in the class with besties .
Next year will get hard work . Had played for three years . Should start work now .
I wont get myself regret . Next year tuition dou tuition dou lei sei aih .
Two years . Two years time will passed so fast .
Target myself mod maths must get 90+ and add maths maybe 80+ hahahah .
I started tuition this two months so should get better results wert .
Actually although add maths not really get it sometimes but i like this subject .
I know . When i loves this i will pay hard work on it .
Loves maths so hope accounts can get through it too . I know its hard but i loves challenge .
Hahahah sounds like so bin tai lol . And bio . I will . I know i will . No matter how .

And tomorrow . Urgh i dont know how . Please . I seriously dont want back there .
I seriously dislike people ngam me or keep saying about results .
Hey dude . Now its me having test or you huh ? 
If you thought i will get flying colours i just oh sorry you are looking too up on me this time .
And please . Dont say anything . I will fcuking give you black face or something worst .
Im like that . Like you all . Like my dad .
And i wana tell actually i doesnt like go back there .
If not my dad want me to back so , i wont ever go back .
Because of you all . Makes me hate it . Here is better . My uncles or what didnt say anything .
Both are totally different . I hate there . Seriously .
Okay bye . Doesnt want to talk about it . 



May my wish will comes true .

No comments:

Post a Comment