Thursday, 25 July 2013

URGHHHH Trial start on Monday .

Whatdafcukkk . Why time gone so fast huh ? 
Always think still have time tommorow first lah tommorow until now havent start ! - -
Walao ehh . Sometimes I hate class being noisy .
You can have fun at first but now please don't . Just can't concentrate .
Sometimes feeling like scold bad words . If last year have to shout all those bad words only stfu .
Some friends . Sorry to tell . 
Sometimes not I'm emo lah or angry what . I just want to study in school .
You can study at hime but I can't . If you wana chitchat don't find me . I don't have the time .
And stay far away from me if can . I just hope for a quite place . Peace .
Always . When I'm doing my work and some of you always come here kacao one .
Sometimes its okay . Sometimes really disturbed me .
Find me when recess you want . I have no time to talk on school nowadays .
Please lahh . Some of you always come here said wahh you study ahh wow .
Fuckyoubitch . You blind izzit ? Not study shitting ahh ?
Do your own business lahh . Nothing to do go run 20 rounds in the field don't disturb me .
Now is really lack of time . I need time . To study .
I think trial exam's result will not that good . Two more days to study . Idk . I will try my best .
Later tuition everyone just stfu and listen . The reason why I hate so many people in a class .
Freaking noisy . Don't want study go out lahh please . Don't annoy the class .

No comments:

Post a Comment