Everyday working like this just like being in the hell .
Today work until 1 something hugry dou . Opposite there no more things to eat LOL
Then walk for so long and waiste my time to buy food . I'm damn hungry that time -____-
Still have 12 days more I'm free :)
12 days , I'm waiting ;) Go faster time please . I'm tired .
Hmm December who's on ? :D Let's hang out !
I'm borinf if stay at home for so long -3- Will get smelly AHAHAHA
Actually I'm not hoping for next year . I don't know why .
I miss my Form one life . Everybody in the same class . Everyday chasing her everywhere she go .
I'm not afraid :) If given a choice for me to choose again , I'll choose to love you again :)
Fuck off ! Yesterday MinMin tell me that someone said that I love her because wana give up her .
LOL ! Such a nonsence . BITCH ! WHO ARE YOU o0o .
IF YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING PLEASE SHUT UP . FUCK YOU o0o .
FUCK UP YOU BITCH MOUTH . o0o
I'm serious on everybody that I love . Don't talk nonsence o0o .
GEK 97 SEI GOR ! DON'T LET ME KNOW WHO ARE YOU , I'LL FUCK YOU 99 o0o .
GEK 97 SEI GOR ! DON'T LET ME KNOW WHO ARE YOU , I'LL FUCK YOU 99 o0o .
Actually I look through your heart . You need a listener that you can trust at all .
Such as her . :) She promised me that will treat you good like hell ! ;)
You won't simply trust someone . It's difficult to get you rust . But It's good .
She's really a good listener , a good friend :) Not so worried about you ady . Luckily you have her .
Soemtimes cool sometimes friendly . Your style :)
You're not that strong . I know . I look through it everything . You really need a TRUE friend .
I think if last year you don't know that I love you now you will treat me such good .
But t's too late . But I'm not afraid at all ;)
I'm happy when heard that you were happy when you see my card ! :D Damn happy !
Sometimes I wana talk to you but I feel that I'm annoying you .
It's funny how easier to hold on but hard to let go .
I act like don't bother but I think about it all the time .
Let's see back MP there's photo .








No comments:
Post a Comment