Yesterday you like my photo . The moment i really happy .
But the next moment i remembered that the photo's description wrote that i wana give up you .
I wonder how you feel when you saw this .
Or . You like because of you want me to give up you too ? I wonder .
Today suddenly go stalk her profile LOL I saw many funny photos and funny comments XD
I smile even widder and widder when i saw those photos and comments .
Yeaa you did it ! :b You really yeng at all /3\
I saw your picture that you went for the KL trip . WTHHHH /0\ It's beautiful :b :$
Wojuedewodexinggegennihenxiang . :b In school you like boy but outside you like girl :b
Buguowoyizhidoubanidangchengshinvdelar :b Yinweiwoshinande :$ XD
I saw your primary pic -0- LMAO /.\ Ehehe XD
I saw one of your comment you said : I so yeng one arr XD
Perasan sangat :b But hou cute lor wey /0\ Zong hou gao xiu timm XD
I saw a video :O LMAO again /.\ Your action let me laugh die die XD
Yuanlainijianggaoxiaojiangriqingde XD Bushiwoxiangxiangzhongdeleng :b Ohh i see :b
Actually i want download the video but download mm dou -0- Zhendehengaoxiaolorweyy XD
Hmm . You ! I hate you . Don't always scold scold scold .
I'm your daughter not you bitch dog ! You're tired none of my business !
Womenbushinidechuqitong ! Yaomachuqumagougoucaihuilai ! Womenzaizhelibushigeinichuqide !
Wokenjiaoniyishengbabayijinggeimianzile ! Damn youu .
You see ! My friend also say again huh . You think you have been like this for how long ?
I don't want this kind of father kay ? I don't need you in my life .
Yesterday skype with them until midnight :O :)
Hmm everyone happy holiday ! :) Althought i know holiday is boring LOL
My life without you was nothing . She hurts me .
But everytime when i was sad or angry the first person i think is you .
You make my life colourful :)
My skype twitter all change to yours pic :$ All my life is you .









No comments:
Post a Comment